House for Sale
A Country-Like Estate - Own a Piece of History
Property ID 1992299Take the winding path down to this full brick home and step back in time to the bygone era of Colonial Australia. A landmark property since the mid 1800s, it sprawls across more than 1100sqm of prime residential land and is the perfect place to begin your family dynasty.
Beyond the country homestead facade you will find...
- Four large bedrooms + study - beautiful period features
- Large eat in Gas kitchen with breakfast bar and storage aplenty
- Formal dining room + lounge - genuine separation for the growing family
- Gorgeous period bathroom with claw bath + second WC for guests
- Full length rear deck - fully covered by a bull nose verandah
- Oversized, level rear yard - perfect for children / entertaining
- Double lock up garage with ample side access
- Unique underground cellar - perfect for storage
- LAND | 1138 sqm (approx.) with a 25.5m frontage
Explore the possibilities in a sleepy pocket of Northmead - with easy access to arterial roads into the Parramatta CBD or up to the Hills District. Within walking distance of proposed light rail stop and bus transport, it is the perfect mix of convenience and relaxed living.
Offered for the first time in over 30 years - do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. Contact Broderick and his team for further information or to book an appointment. This property is a must to view, it will be SOLD!
"Ray White Parramatta|Oatlands|Northmead|Greystanes, its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries."